Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc.
Associate Director- Resilient Children and Families Family and Center Based ServicesBrief Job Description:
Are you searching for a job that fills you with a sense of purpose, a job that makes you feel a part of something bigger than yourself?
The Associate Director – Resilient Children and Families Home and Center Based Services is responsible for leading, planning, directing, and administering the Head Start Program. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in leading and developing staff and a business acumen focused on sound financial management, and creative problem- solving; including the ability to read, understand, and implement government regulations, rules, and procedures
Job duties of the Associate Director include but are not limited to:
• leading all areas of the Resilient Children and Families Home and Center Based service area.
• required to interpret, understand and implement federal, state and agency regulations to ensure systems are in place that maintain high quality services to children and families.
• develop and submit an annual funding application to the Office of Head Start; work with the CEO & CFO to develop annual budgets and necessary amendments and make program adaptations to meet budget parameters
• submit accurate reports to Pro Action’s Board of Directions and Senior Management, Head Start Policy Council, Federal and State Offices of Head Start and other funding sources.
• direct supervision of management staff and provides guidance to all program staff.
• maintain and develop positive collaborative partnerships with multiple school districts throughout Steuben and Yates Counties and with other community partners.
Qualifications for this position include the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, Project Management, Human Services, Psychology, Early Childhood or related field. This position requires a minimum of five years of management experience relative to Human Services as well as a minimum of five years of staff/supervisory management, fiscal management, grant management, working with multiple priorities, program planning, operations, and evaluations. Must have consistent, reliable transportation and a driver’s license meeting agency standards.
Click here for a link to the full job descriptionHow to Apply:
Please submit a complete application packet including a letter of interest, resume, employment application and copies of unofficial transcripts to: Human Resources, Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc. 117 E. Steuben St. Bath, NY 14810 or email to: Jobs@proactioninc.org
It is the policy of Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunities for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristic, familial status, the employee’s or the employee’s dependent’s reproductive health decision making, or any other legally protected status.Application Deadline: