Position is responsible for ensuring the quality of daily program delivery as well as compliance with Head Start Program Performance Standards, regulatory guidelines and TCAction policies and procedures. Participates in creating program delivery and monitoring plans to ensure program goals are met. Supports and maintains a safe center environment for both staff and families, adhering to all facility compliance guidelines. Supervise all Center staff; providing support and resources to ensure their success. Maintain Center records; including submission of reports to meet program requirements. Coordinates and participates in the delivery of program services for families and the community.
· Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Development, Education Administration, or related field, and 2 years program management and operations experience with supervisory responsibilities
· Minimum of 2 years' experience as teacher of preschool age children in a program that emphasizes the parent's role in the child's development, particularly in Head Start or Early Head Start programs working with Program Performance Standards.
· Experience implementing and monitoring curriculum and program delivery plans.
· Experience in data collection, program reporting and regulatory compliance.
· Experience working in Community Partnerships or Community Relations capacity, preferred.
Mail, fax, or email resume w/cover letter to Human Resources Director, TCAction, 701 Spencer Road, Ithaca, NY 14850; Fax# (607) 273-3293; email: email@example.comApplication Deadline: