The Housing Compliance Manager provides operational oversight and program delivery support for Supportive Housing Programs. Supportive Housing is affordable housing with onsite services that help formerly homeless, disabled residents live in dignity in the community. Responsibilities include program compliance enforcement; ensuring compliance with resident leases, program agreements, and local, state and federal housing regulations, reporting, staff training and supervision of Housing Resident Assistant staff.
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related field.
· Two (2) years' experience in principles of social work, crisis intervention and/or housing related experience.
· Direct supervisory / management experience required.
· Prior experience working with people experiencing homelessness and familiarity with barriers to housing stability preferred.
· Meet TCAction criteria for satisfactory driver’s license in order to access agency owned vehicles and access to personal transportation for work related activities.
Mail, fax, or email resume w/cover letter to Human Resources Director, TCAction, 701 Spencer Road, Ithaca, NY 14850; Fax# (607) 273-3293; email: email@example.comApplication Deadline: